How to safely use AnimalChoices® infused oils
- Infused oils are not a substitute for professional veterinary care. If you are in any doubt about the welfare of your animal(s) a vet must be your first port of call. We work very closely with the veterinary fraternity to offer you and your trusted animal companion a complementary service.
- AnimalChoices® infused oils are offered on a self selection basis as a food supplement as part of a balanced diet.
- DO NOT USE WITH DOGS OR CATS DIAGNOSED WITH PANCREATITIS OR COLITIS
- Make sure Infused oils are correctly labelled, in date and stored away in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of direct sunlight always make sure the lids of the bottles are screwed tightly.
- Do not mix AnimalChoices® infused oils and always offer one bottle at a time.
- Hold the bottle in your hand and allow your animal friend to come forward and sniff the AnimalChoices® infused oil. If they lick or chew the bottle or look interested in sampling some, pour about a teaspoon of oil onto a clean plate and allow your animal friend to self select.
- Do not mix into feed.
- Do not force the oil onto your animal. If they move away or show no interest in the oil that is fine. Always be guided by your animal’s decision, it is always their choice not yours.
- Animals may simply choose to inhale the infused oil and not take it internally. You may wish to place a little oil on the end of your finger and they can lick it off or choose to inhale.
- Offer oils twice a day preferably not at feeding times.
- Infused oils can last up to six months. Sometimes they can appear cloudy. This is part of the natural infusion process.
- Please continue to offer the infused oils on a daily basis. Some days your animal friend may choose to lick the oil, other days they may wish to inhale or simply not be interested for a few days then self select the oils again as and when they need them.
All the active properties are suspended within the infusion capturing the vitality of the herb in the medium of sunflower oil.